This property includes:
* unique stacked cordwood log home that radiates farmhouse charm
* 53x28' barn with a large open area above and stalls below that can open up to the extensive fencing system for animals to graze.
* stacked cordwood shed/bunkie
* chicken coop
* pond on the property
* deeded access to Canning Lake, part of our largest lake chain
* conveniently located close to town on a year round municipally maintained road
The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house has a newly installed oak kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and propane cooktop on the main floor connected to the entry, dining and living rooms. Upstairs is the master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, bathroom and a view overlooking the horse fields and barn. Every portion of this property has been immaculately cared for and it is a must see property for anyone dreaming of this kind of lifestyle. To recreate what has been done here would take years of hard work, planning and attention to detail, yet here is an opportunity to just move in and live your dream.